Too Soon After Pregnancy to Have BBL?

I am currently pregnant with my second child and I am due in November. I have always had stubborn belly fat and have been unhappy with my body and the shape of my butt since the birth of my firstborn. I don't plan on having any more children and I really want to have the Brazilian butt lift. Would December be too soon? I am currently 200 lbs. but my pre-pregnancy wait is 150-160 lbs. Am I a ideal candidate for this surgery?

Pregnancy and the brazilian butt lift

+1

Thank you for your question. I believe it will be too soon for you to have a Brazilian butt lift. Remember the Brazilian butt lift is a total body transformation. You will need to be approximately 20 pounds above your ideal weight  to have enough fat for a very good result.