Tonsil Ulcer at 2 Weeks BA Post Op?

Hi is it alright to get tonsil ucler after Breast augmentation? I'm about 2 - 3 weeks post op. I try to u gargle my mouth with Oralso and salt water. Hope it does not affect the recovery of my BA surgery.

"Tonsil Ulcer" after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question. It is not possible to give you accurate advise without direct examination. You should be seen by your physicians for this purpose. Sometimes, after surgery ( involving endotracheal tube intubation)  there may be irritation and/or sloughing of the mucosal tissues of the oropharynx.

Again, your physicians will be in the best position to advise you after physical examination.