Tomorrow Will Be A week Since my TT and All of a Sudden my Legs are Swollen Should I Worry About Clot?

Don't ignore leg swelling

+2

Although a blood clot in the deep veins of the leg is rare, it can be a serious complication of a tummy tuck. Make sure you see your surgeon for an examination right away.

Cumberland Plastic Surgeon

Legs are Swollen Should I Worry About Clot?

+1

Yes you should worry until you have had an exam that excludes the possibility. Call your surgeon or head to the emergency room. All the best. 

It will be safer to get evaluated for a clot

+1

Thank you for the question.  It is more common to get swelling of one leg when associated with a blood clot.  With that said it will be safer to get evaluated just in case.  You will likely need an ultrasound and /or a CT scan to rule out blood clot.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD