I've Been Told That I Have Loose Skin. How Will That Affect my Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have been on several consultations for a BBL and I've been told that my skin is loose as if I lost a significant amount of weight, but I haven't. What type of affect will this have on my results? Thank you.

How will my loose skin affetc my BBL?

+1

Looseness of skin can be a problem but it depends on the degree of looseness and the location. If you haven't lost any weight I would tend to skeptical of the degree of looseness. Also. there often are different fat donor sites which may mean having to choose fro areas which may not be very loose. I would suggest consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the buttock augmentation procedure. You should also look at many before and after photos.

+1

Fat can be transferred to essentially take up loose skin on the sides and the back, and the manner in which the liposuction is performed will minimize the amount of loose skin.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  So it is important to get it right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA