I Was Told That Fat Transfer to the Buttocks Was Not at All Effective and Didn't Give the Results Your Aiming For, is this True?

Is that true? If so are inplants better? But then I was also told inplants were so obviouse that you can tell the line, I had spokn to some lady at a cosmetic centre and she didn't tell me a benefit on either of them, I was hoping for someone who knows a lot about both procedures I prefer fat to the buttocks

Brazilian Butt Lift Results

+1

Fat transfer to the buttocks, also known as the Brazilian Butt Lift, owes much of its success to the sculpting of the body through liposuction. Liposuction to the back, flanks, and upper thighs allows the surgeon to sculpt a beautiful contour that frames the buttocks. This, combined with the strategic placement of fat on the upper part of the buttocks produces lift and gives shape to the buttocks. While 30%-40% of the fat injected will absorb into the body, the liposuction and remaining fat will provide lasting results. Refer to my site below to see examples of results from this procedure.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Fat injection to buttock

+1

Fat injection to the buttock is an effective procedure,however

It is very technique dependent.The varying factors are ;

Medhod of aspiration and separation

Volume injected

Method of injection

Recent studies have shown that the addition of PRP- platelet rich plasma may increase fat cell survival

PRP is obtained from the patients own blood by removing the cells and concentrating the platelets for injection

Platelets have a high concentration of growth factors

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to the Buttocks effective or not

+1

There is a truth in this statement that Its not as effective as expected sicne fat is reabsorbed up to 30 to 40 %. A series of sessions may be up to 3 in 18 months time perhaps will give you what you are looking for.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Butt Augmentation Options

+1

There are two prevalent ways to augment the buttocks.  The most successful method is fat transfer to the buttocks (also known as the Brazilian Butt Lift). The second method is butt implants. If you desire butt augmentation and you have sufficient fat to be a candidate for the procedure, BBL is by far the better choice.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS