What to Do for Bad Lipo to Butt and Hips?

I had bad lipo to my buttocks and hips, as well as fat grafting to my thighs. It has been a complete disaster, as the fat graft reabsorbed and the lipo was far too excessive. In particular he took all the volume from my upper buttocks and hips/back, leaving me very flat and unnaturally shaped.  I had been told by a doctor in London that Aquamid would help me and is completely safe, is this so? I dont think i have enough fat left for grafting and do not think the graft would remain anyway. I dont think implants would help due to the asymmetry problems and lack of fat. what can i do?

Confused

+1

I am confused about the surgery you had and the desired expectation.  I typically don't fat graft thighs?  You typically fat graft the buttocks such as in a brazilian lift.

Correcting BAD Liposuction of the Buttocks and Hips may be impossible

+1

Without a photograph is is impossible to advise you specifically regarding : "he took all the volume from my upper buttocks and hips/back, leaving me very flat and unnaturally shaped." Depending on the severity of the result it may be hard to repair or mask with fat grafts but MAY be restored with an extensive Buttock Lift operation which could remove the flattened areas you are referring too.

Do NOT jump in and put more filler in which would make a potentially correctable problem into one that cannot be salvaged. See SEVERAL FRCS Plastic surgeons to really learn your options before moving on with the treatment.

Bad lipo to butt and hips

+1

Sorry for the very poor described result. Yes, a filler like PMMA can help but it may take many sessions. Seek consultations in LONDON or you may have to travel.

From MIAMI DR. B

Treating lipo irregularities

+1

The volume required from fillers is likely to be prohbitive but there are reports of using fillers such as Macrolane for this orioisel. This is not a readily available US oiption at this point in time. Alternatively a dermolipectomy may be another route. 

Bad lipo

+1

I am sorry you had an unfavorable outcome. The only way to get a feel for what you need is to have a good exam by a well qualified surgeon. Good luck.