Today is my 4th Day After Vi Peel Precision Plus?

i know i am not suppose to pick or peel my skin during the process but this morning when i was in the shower i gently cleansed my faceand due to steam and moisture i have unintentionally assisted in peeling process. the good news is that i don't feel any more discomfort or burning on my face and nothing more than the usual discomfort and redness from the peel. but should i be still worried that i might have assisted in peeling process?

+1

Steam and warm water can help moister the skin so its easier to peel off, make sure to apply an SPF and stay out of the sun to prevent any hyperpigment. You should be fine just try not to peel more of it off, Best of luck