Today is 5days After my Rhinoplasty Yesterday I Developed a Rash on Sides of Nose Red&small Bumps?

I developed small bumps look like theyre lil water filled bumps and my skin is red on the sides and now theyre on the edges of my Nostrils too and my upper lip took Benadryl didnt do anything help me

5 Days after Rhinoplasty and Rash

+1

Your surgeon should examine you in this case, but this is probably an allergic reaction due to the adhesive placed for the tape and splint.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rash following rhinoplasty

+1

I agree - you need to see your surgeon about this. A bit of steroid cream will help. Mostly self-limiting.

Ahmed Abdullah, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rash on side of the nose following rhinoplasty

+1

I would recommend contacting your surgeon right away and see what he/she advises. An exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice, and they will be able to best determine the cause of your irritation. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Allergic reaction?

+1

Based upon your description, it may be that you developed an allergic reaction to the tape or glue.   Best to be seen by your surgeon.

Nose bumps after surgery

+1

I would make sure you are seen by your Dr. It can be an allergy to the splint, an infection, or a hypersensitivity among multiple other causes.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon