Panniculectomy in November: Not Happy with Results, is Revision a Possibility? (Photo)

My stomach is lopsided and I am not happy right now because I have hidradenitis and have had surgeries before my surgeon was safe but I was wanting to know if I can have another panniculectomy done or something close to it. Please help me I just want to feel like a woman and be happy again. Should I get a second opinion?

Panniculectomy Results

+1
Thank you for your question and the pictures.

A panniculectomy is a functional surgery and is not designed to improve appearance.

From the photos you have shown, it appears that the majority of your abdominal tissue is intra-abdominal.  This will not be fixed by a panniculectomy, but rather by diet and exercise or by gastric bypass surgery.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons for a full and complete evaluation.