Nipples After Implants/lift Always "On" - Anything I Can Do?

Is there anything I can do to get the nipples "off" - they show through everthing. I don't want to wear any thicker bras - the implants are heavy enough.

Prominent Nipples

+1

You may have nipples that project more than most women. After the enlargement the extra projection created by the implants are making your nipples even more visible.

You have many options. Small pads or stickies that are available in most pharmacies or stores will easily camouflauge them. Surgical reduction is another choice. Enjoy your new implants in the meantime!

Hello

+1

You can use stickers that they have especially for nipple coverage. You do not and cannot remove your nipples.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS