Day 26 Double eyelid surgery uneven / asymmetrical / swelling? (photos)

Clinic: TLPS Korea Seoul
Doctor: Mr. Jeong Wungki
Date Of Surgery: Friday, 28 February 2014
Today: Tuesday, 25 March 2014

I understand that I need to wait at least 3 months to see the results but I cant help it and worry my right eyes is asymmetrical. Based on the photos, has the doctor made an error on my right eyes or only time will tell? Thanks for viewing.

Healing after Asian eyelid surgery

+1
this progression and your healing is not unusual and he will most likely looked just fine as time goes on.  Younger patients with certain types of skin who undergo incision technique tend to look pretty bad postoperatively.  Please the patient.  Do not use scar or swelling treatments that you by online or over-the-counter as this may irritate her skin.  Also, I would caution you against following the advice of your friends and family who have undergone the surgery before.  What was done to you and your anatomy may be completely different from her friends and family.  I'll attach a video that has a few photographs of people healing.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon