TLC Breast Enhancement (Using IPL)?

Have any of the doctors online had any success using thin-layer chromatography to promote breast growth and collagen production? I don't need much size and very much dislike breast implants (over the years I've had 3 pairs by 3 different doctors removed, so I know they aren't for me). I'd like to find someone in my area (Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE) who does TLC breast enhancement. Thank you.

Breast Augmentation by magic

+1

Dear BarkyBlue

I need to know if you believe in the tooth fairy, easter bunny and Santa Claus.  If you do, then have the IPL done.  But honestly, there is nothing that works as well as implants.  If you have had implants without success you might be a candidate for augmentation via lipoinjection (fat injection to the breast) and I would certainly consider thrying this before thin layer chromatography.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon