Can Titan Cause or Worsen Hyperpigmentation?

I have hyperpigmentation (caused i believe by fraxel and pearl treatments) above my upper lip and on my cheekbones. Can I still use titan laser to address saggy skin or can it cause my hyperpigmentation to darken? Can I use it but aviod the darkened areas? Thank you!

Titan and Hyperpigmentation

+1

Titan treatments use infrared light that focuses on the deeper layers of skin, or the dermis, to reduce facial wrinkling. Titan treatments rarely cause hyperpigmentation, but it is possible. Combining IPL treatments and Titan could be a good choice for you. IPL treatments improve skin color and help remove hyperpigmentation and melasma, or age spots.

Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon