Titan for Upper Arms?

I've had two Titan treatments on my upper arms and so far there was only a .5 cm decrease. How effective is Titan on the upper arms?

TITAN can produce good results, but not for very loose skin

+1

All the skin tightening lasers promise miracles. I have a skin tightening laser, but I tell patients that if they get a 20% improvement they got a good result.  It is not an answer for very loose skin that surgical procedures can improve.

TITAN might work on upper arms with slightly loose skin

+1

Titan does tighten the skin of the face and neck. When used in very select patients it helps in body skin tightening.

It could help the upper arms if a minor deformity is present. In cases where there is a true excess skin I do not think it will be that helpful. In my practice I had few patients with minimal laxity not requiring an arm lift, in these patients it might be worse it since the alternative is long scar.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS