Can Titan Tighten Sagging Eyelid?

The eyelid on my right eye is sagging. It feels heavy and the skin is making my right eye looks really tired and small. Is there a  way to get this eyelid tightened? Will Titan work?

Titan results are very unimpressive in general

+2

Titan is a technology that has no role in your situation. It would make zero difference in what you have. Only surgery can improve the extra skin in the upper eyelid.

That being said, you appear to be young and seem to be quite perfectionistic. No matter what is done, you may be the kind of person who is perpetually over critical of themselves. Watch out for this trait as those who have it do not lead happy lives.

Upper lid blepharoplasty for sagging skin

+1

You do indeed have some asymmetry in your upper lid shape. Is is a common situation, as many of us have some degree of asymmetry. To improve this, your best option would be to get an upper lid blepharoplasty. The surgeon most likely will recommend doing both lids as it is extrememly difficult to achieve complete symmetry, especially doing just one lid. Talk to several surgeons, ask to see their before and after photos of blepharoplasty, especially the patients similar to yours.

Titan will not help in your situation, neither will any of the other lasers or minimally invasive procedures.

Stella Desyatnikova, MD