How Much Does TITAN Skin Tightening Treatment Cost?

How much does Titan treatment cost for facial skin tightening, and what is the minimum amount of treatments I would need to see improvement in skin laxity?

Cost of Titan skin tightening treatment

+1

The total cost depends on which areas are being treated.  The procedure is very technique dependent and some offices may offer a very low price but not do an adequate treatment.  In order to get an adequate treatment, the operator needs to do multiple passes over the face which can take over an hour.  If your treatment is done in 15 minutes then you're definitely not getting an adequate treatment.  It's important to have a consultation prior to treatment so you can ask questions and have the procedure explained to you.  This is also the time you can ask to see before and after photos.  Ask the doctor how long the procedure takes, what kind of results to expect, and how many procedures they've performed.

Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

TITAN is great for skin tightening.

+1

One treatment of TITAN skin tightening for the full face is $700 per treatment.  You will see some results right after the treatment and more over a period of 3 months.  If you are looking for an agressive treatment,  we recomment that you have a second treatment 4 weeks after the first treatment. 

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Titan cost

+1

This depends on where you live and the arrangements the plastic surgery office offers as well as how many areas you wish to treat. Since patients need more than one treatment, set up discounted packages that tend to be very attractive for our patients.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD

Skin Tightening Treatment

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening, not Titan. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

Daniel Shapiro, MD