Titan Laser - Is There a Risk of Burning or Scarring?

Hello, I am VERY fair and scar easily, should I worry about scars or permanent burn marks from the Titan laser done on my face? Thank you, Dee

Titan risks

+1

Thanks for your question.  

Titan can cause burns.  It is important that you go to an experienced practitioner for treatments.  Be sure to ask how many procedures that your doctor has done.

TITAN risks

+1

Titan results are based in major part on the skill of the nurse performing the treatment. This is also true regarding the incidence of complications. We do a lot of Titan treatments, have superb results, and near zero complications. This is because our nurse practitioners have a wealth of experience and know how to treat each patient properly. That includes patients with very fair skin.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD