Will Titan Help with my Slight Jowling?

I'm 48 with the very first signs of slight jowling. I'm thinking about Titan. Up until about a year ago, I didn't have any jowling whatsoever. I just started to notice it recently. It is extremely slight, but enough for me to realize that now might be a good time to have something like TITAN done to help lift them, being that they are not real bad yet. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Titan is an option

+3

I am a fan of Titan. It works best in younger (less than 50 years old) and thinner patients. You appear to be both from the photo. Another option is filler along the jaw line and chin. All the hyaluronic acid fillers, Evolence, and Radiesse are all good choices. Good luck.

New Orleans Dermatologist

Titan for slight jowling

+1

Based on your current photo, you'd be an excellent candidate for Titan if you're looking for an alternative to surgery and would like to buy yourself some time before undergoing the knife.  You can usually expect about 20-30% tightening after 3-4 treatments done a month apart.  I recommend maintenance about once or twice a year.  If you want even more correction then you'll also need a filler (ie: Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra) for your nasolabial folds.  This will probably buy you some time until you start experiencing more sagging in your 50's. 

M. Christine Lee, MD
Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

Titan works great for jowling and temporary lift

+1

Titan works by heating and contracting the collagen and giving you a temporary lift. A lot of our patients choose Titan that are not quite ready for a face lift or will have a treatment to look great before an event. For optimal results, patients have 3 treatments done at least 4 weeks apart, with results lasting up to 2 years. The neck also has a good response with Titan. Patients usually see immediate results and will continue to see skin tightening 2 weeks after the treatment. The best candidates are those with loose or sagging skin, not to be confused with fatty tissue.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

You may need a face lift

+1

I have a skin tightening laser in my office and I tell patients that it will improve the skin by about 20%. Quite frankly, it looks like you need a facelift. You have jowls and deep nasolabial folds. You may be able to avoid surgery with some facial fillers.