Is It Okay to Have Titan if I Have Fillers?

I have fillers in the lower half of my face, which is the area where I am considering for the Titan. Is that safe? I've heard of the IPL causing damage when used in the same area as a filler? Is there the same risk with Titan?

Not sure why you thought IPL was unsafe....

+1

IPL, as well as Fraxel Restore and Titan are ALL safe after filler. In fact, there is likely some synergy of effects, giving better results than filler or laser alone. Studies have been performed to show the filler is not altered or diminished. I'd question the information of someone who told you IPL was unsafe. Perhaps the practice did not own an IPL, but did own a Titan. Titan will tighten the lax skin, but IPL dramatically improves the color and surface texture, which actually complements filler more than Titan in my opinion.

Web reference: http://www.drmarylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist

Titan laser and fillers

+1

The titan laser is used to tighten the skin.  It operates on the collagen in the deep dermal layers. It really should be no problem with other fillers.