TITAN Done over Restylane

I had Restylane fillers put in my perioral lines 3 and 1/2 months ago and then had TITAN done. Is there any chance of the filler becoming lumpy or swelling up due to that? It's been a month since my TITAN procedure and I have an unexplained swelling/puffy area in my cheek. My cheek feels tighter when I open my mouth and I can feel a lump inside my cheek with my tongue.

Titan and facial fillers

+1

It is unlikely that the Titan had any impact on the facial fillers that you had injected.  The swelling may be due to the heating mechanism of the Titan treatment.