Can Titan Decrease Swelling of Tear Trough After Juvederm Injection?

I had Juvederm UP XC injected on my tear thoughs 2 weeks ago. I'm still swollen. Can Titan laser decrease the swelling? What power should I ask for settings? thanks

TITAN Should Be A Third Choice

+1

The best first option would be massage. If that is not successful, then have your doctor dissovle the JUVEDERM with VITRASSE (hyaluronidase) injections.  These enzyme injections will break up lumps residual JUVEDERM.  Have your doctor only inject small amounts as probably you don't want all the JUVEDERM reversed, only the lumpy areas.  Repeat treatments of VITRASSE may be necessary to get rid of residual lumps.  TITAN treatments may be tried tried after VITRASSE injections if they are not successful

Marin Plastic Surgeon

Titan will not help puffiness under the eye after filler treatments

+1

Prolonged swelling after filler treatment is either from too much filler or filler that has blocked the lymphatic drainage under the eyes. This can occasionally occur in a susceptible patient. If it perists, you need to be treated with hyaluronidase injections until the problem is resolved. Usually 1-2 treatments will get rid of the problem. Best to you.

Jacqueline Calkin, MD
Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon

Titan laser unlikely to reduce post Juvederm swelling.

+1

Titan will heat up the deep dermis and try to stimulate collagen production. The tear trough Juvederm should have been placed a lot deeper........probably on the bone's periosteum so I can't see how the Titan could even reach that level. Trying to reduce the amount of Juvederm with hyaluronidase injection might help.

Harlow Hollis, MD
Victoria Plastic Surgeon