Can Titan Work for my Skin if Active FX Did Not?

I've read here that Active FX produces much better results than Titan. I had Active FX (two months ago) and had very little results around eyes, none on lower face. I was considering Titan, yet after reading the info here, it seems I would have even less results with Titan.

I thought perhaps the type of laser made the difference and the Active FX Laser just wasn't good for me. I was thinking that the Titan laser may be more suited to my skin? Is this possible, or if Active FX was not effective, can I assume Titan will not be effective as well? I am 51 years old and I'm also using Obagi system with Tretinoin.

Titan is for skin tightening not wrinkle removal, and can't be used around the eyes

+1

Titan has no effect on the surface wrinkles and aging changes on the skin around the eyes. Titan is an infrared skin tightening machine, not a laser, and only heats the very deep part of the skin to cause a slight tightening. Titan is used on the cheeks and neck but cannot be used around the eyes.

Active FX is a frational ablative laser and if you did not get a result, as the doctor above said, the settings were not high enough and you did not get a deep enough treatment.

If you were my patient I would do another ActiveFx, do it deeper, and not charge you.