Tissue scar on my lower lip from dog bite, what is the best way to remove it? (photo)

On 1/1/2014 ( just a few days ago) My dog bit me on my lower lip. Now I have a scar under the lip line and a bulge from inside my lip where the cut was, I feel a lump inside my lip and everytime when I smile you can see clearly the bulge on my lip. Im considering having a tissue or bulge removal and scar as well. I need your help to find out a better way to remove the bulge or tissue and the scar.

Tissue scar on my lower lip from dog bite, what is the best way to remove

+1
Very early in the healing phase!~ Best to try external scar creams or even IPL therapies at this time. If after 6 months still not to your satisfaction might recommend dermaRollers at 2mm depth with PRP.