Is Tissue Expansion a Good Way to Remove a Depressed Scar on the Face?

I did a fusiform excision to remove a round depressed scar 4 years ago. And it become a linear scar, with "dog ears". It was not that obvious in the last 4 years. But recently a suture hole near one of the dog ears, is getting bigger and bigger, I think it's because of the strech. Now it's a 4mm dia. round scar at the end of the line scar, and it's a little depressed and shiny comparing with the surronding skin. Can we use a tissue expaner at the dog ear place, to remove the round scar near it?

follow to question with photos

Treating a small depressed scar

+1

Adding a photograph would have greatly helped answering your question. While sing an expander would certainly help, it sounds like major overkill for an area as small as the one you describe. You may get a nice result by sharply undermining and dividing the fibers pulling the scar in and then adding a filler or fat to raise the  depressed portion of skin.