Tissue Died During Breast Surgery

The Doctor cut off the bloodflow to my lower breast and the tissue died. I am having to use a woundvac machine and scheduled for skin graft. It is now a breast with no skin attached. Is this malpractice?

Tissue (skin) necrosis after breast augmentation

+1

I am sorry to hear of this disaster and the problems you have suffered. It is very difficult to second guess why this occurred. I would attempt to have a full and open discussion with your surgeon regarding reasons for this. Smoking and other medical disorders may contribute to this risk but this sounds more complicated than that.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/