Will the Tissue Under Breast Eventually Adhere to Chest Wall As Scar Tissue Absorbs?

Implant removal 1yr and 3mos ago; capsule left in, scored repeatedly. Right side did not appear to adhere to the chest wall, revision 3mos ago where breast tissue was cut away and re-adhered to the areolar tissue, I still have some puckering around the areolar incision site. Will tissue ever adhere?

Capsule adherence

+1

Usually the capsle collapses and adheres over time. If it does not and there is a deformity, sometimes this can be fixed.

Breast implant removal (explantation) and tissue adherence

+1

I generally do not remove the capsule with saline implant explantation and have observed adherence in most situtations over time. This can take upwards of two years.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/implant-replacement/

Explantation

+1

Explantation of breast implant should remove the capsule because of the problems you mentioned and other problems that can occur. Not sure why breast tissue was removed, and caused the puckering. With time the puckering may improve some, but you may need another surgery to correct the puckering. Consult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON FOR COMPLETE EXAM, AND DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS