Comparing Doctors?

I have seen some of your doctors speak highly of Dr. Gunter and Dr. Rohrich here in Dallas/Ft. Worth for "redo's" of nose surgery. I know alot of you have voted for Dr. Gunter. My delima is Dr. Gunter doesn't file insurance but Dr. Rohrich does. I know a great protion of my problem is breathing with some cartlidge deterrioration. Is Dr. Rohrich as good as Dr. Gunter? Everything I have read from his webpage and seen pics. seem to me to be good. Thanks for any advice.

Comparing Rhinoplasty Surgeons

+2
You are very fortunate - you will select between two excellent rhinoplasty surgeons. Most offices that don't accept insurance will help you file a claim with your insurance company.

Dallas Rhinoplasty Surgeons: Why go anywhere else?

+2

You cannot go wrong with either and if this is the most difficult decision you have to make regarding your rhinoplasty then you will be happy. Both are great. You are lucky living here in Dallas because of the quality rhinoplasty surgeons here.

Dr. Trussler 

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Comparing Rhinoplasty Re-Do Surgeons in Dallas

+2

No wrong choice here...

Both of your choices have impeccable credentials, are truly experts in this surgery, and do a lot of these operations.  They literally write the books on this subject and hold the training symposiums for other surgeons.  I suggest seeing both doctors.  They will evaluate you and together you will come up with a plan for your individual issues.  Now you can make an informed decision.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Rhinoplasty doctors

+2

Just make sure you look at their photographs of patients and like what you see! Also, be aware of the open and closed approach. THe former has outside scar and causes prolonged sweling of the nose.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Interview the Doctors You Are Considering and Let Your Gut Tell You the Answer

+2

Hello, Texas.

Do your interviews. You have two excellent doctors there. View as many before and after photos as possible and also, have computer imaging to show you the predicted result.

Speak with and meet some of the doctors' patients to really understand the experience. It is fair to ask about costs, of course. Check everything with your insurance company before you schedule a date with one of the doctors so there will be no surprises.

Pardon the plug, but if you visit our website, you will see the two books I wrote that should be of great help to you. I donate the royalties to charity so you can feel good about reading the books.

Your satisfaction will be directly related to how much homework you do. Visiting this site was a very smart move.

Best wishes from Beverly Hills

-Robert Kotler, MD, FACS

Robert Kotler, MD

Doctor comparison

+2

Both Dr. Gunter and Dr. Rohrich are excellent surgeons in your area.  You will not go wrong with either one.

Comparing Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Dallas

+2

Hi Cheri,

Both Dr. Gunter and Dr. Rohrich are excellent revision rhinoplasty surgeons.  You will be in excellent hands with either.  If cost/money is an issue, go with the surgeon who is willing to work with your insurance.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Comparing Doctors

+1

You are choosing between two excellent surgeons. Many offices who do not file for insurance will still help you gather the necessary information. You may be able to receive more back by going with a surgeon in your network, but that small amount should not be the primary determination of surgeon. Consult with both surgeons to understand which one better understands your needs and the one that you feel a better connection.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS