Tired, heavy eyelids 10 days post op upper and lower bleph (Photo)

I had eyelids surgery 10 days ago and I am healing quickly and very nicely visually. I still have anesthesia light/heavy headed periods that come and go and my eyelids feel tired. I feel like it's work to keep my eyes opened sometimes, the lids feel heavy. Is this normal after surgery and is it from the surgery or the after effects of the anesthesia? How long does this generally last?

Heavy feeling in eyelids

Yes this is relatively normal.  Edema (swelling) can increase the weight of the upper lids and make them seem heavy.  This will start to get better at 14 days.