What procedure could help my tired looking eyes? (Photo)

I have a tired looking eyes. I had done many times fillers but I didn't like the results . Also, I had a co2 laser for eyes wrinkles but the results was awful my lower lid color is turn to be very very light with a burn in one of my eyes corner. I had went to many doctors and no ones able to solve my eyes problem . I have a hallow tired looking eyes also when I smile I have a lot of wrinkles . I want my eyes to look healthy beautiful ..any help?

Refreshing Tired Eyes With Fillers And Volumizing Fillers

+1
Tear troughs typically respond well and rapidly to the injection of fillers, (my favorite for this region being Belotero Balance) to smooth out the area. The upper inner cheek area near the nose right below it, which serves as a platform for the tear trough area, can be reflated, when necessary, which seems to be the case here, with Juvederm UltraPlus XC. When the upper brow droops, a nonsurgical browlift, using a volumizing filler, such as Juvederm UltraPlus XC, might be helpful for restoring a lift or flare to the outer third of the brow. For further lift, a small amount of neuromodulator, such as Botox, can be added to the tail of the eyebrows. Such an overall approach can lead to significantly refreshing the entire eye without the need for aggressive surgery. 

Tired appearing eyes

+1
You have upper eyelid ptosis (droopy) and hollow lower eyelids, both of which make your eyes appear tired.  Filler injection for the lower eyelid and upper eyelid ptosis surgery should be beneficial. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Unhappy with eyes

+1
  • Botox or other neurotoxin is best for smile lines around the eyes - peels, laser and surgery do not work on them.
  • The photos suggest that you may have excess fullness in the lower lid with a demarcation line between lower lid and cheek. 
  • If so, an orbital reset lower lid blepharoplasty (re-positioning fat over the bone) may be very effective.
  • See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

What procedure could help my tired looking eyes?

+1
From your question It wasn't clear whether the problem was the upper eyelids or lower eyelids.
You may have a mild degree of upper eyelid ptosis ( droopy eyelid) that is not clear on the photographs.
The area under your lower eyelids look a bit hollow.
May be upper eyelid surgery to correct the ptosis + some under eye filler  can help.
You should see an eyelid specialist for an in depth evaluation
Hope this is useful

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Tired eyes, wrinkling, eyelids

+1
Hello, your question is very common. Although I can tell only a little detail from the photos it looks perhaps there may be some redundant skin of the upper eyelids. It is hard to say exactly however without actually seeing the eyelids and the eyebrows well. From what I can tell the eyebrow is elevated but there appears to be some redundant skin (and possibly a little fat??) of the upper eyelids. Blepharoplasty may be an option to address the upper lids but there are other factors that may be involved as well. Hard to say for sure from the photos.

Michael A. Carron, MD
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon