What Tips I Can Do to Heal from Hematoma Resulting?

I had otoplasty a week ago and i had hematoma in the same day.. iwent to my sergeon and hadalready drained the blood now im suffering from the hematoma results (swelling and some blood drops) so I need to know what tips I can do to heal from these results faster? and when i can take off the bondage? thanks

Hematoma After Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)

+1

First, make sure that the hematoma does not come back.   Second, keep the bandage on until instructed to take off - usually a week after.  The bandage is serving to keep pressure and reduce the likelihood of hematoma recurrence.  If you do these two things, you will heal quickly.  Good luck.