What Tips I Can Do to Heal from Hematoma Resulting?

I had otoplasty a week ago and i had hematoma in the same day.. iwent to my sergeon and hadalready drained the blood now im suffering from the hematoma results (swelling and some blood drops) so I need to know what tips I can do to heal from these results faster? and when i can take off the bondage? thanks

Hematoma After Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)

First, make sure that the hematoma does not come back.   Second, keep the bandage on until instructed to take off - usually a week after.  The bandage is serving to keep pressure and reduce the likelihood of hematoma recurrence.  If you do these two things, you will heal quickly.  Good luck.