Can a tiplasty and alar base reduction accomplish my photoshop results? (photo)

I am uploading more pics this time; I asked this question a few days back and got some good feedback. But I was told I need more angles shown to really get an answer. I'm just asking here: are your thoughts yes or no? On the need to break bone to get this? And am I asking too extreme? I am NOT looking for "subtle" I have spent years disliking this huge nose and now I want it how I want it. I don't care in the least if people know I had it done!

Realistic Rhinoplasty Imaging Goals

+2
I don't think your Photoshopped rhinoplasty results are unrealistic. The final rhinoplastyresult in a nose like yours is how well the thicker nasal skin shrinks down and adapts to the reshaped cartilages. You may or may not get exactly that result but with good skin contraction you should come close.

Realistic Expectation for Rhinoplasty

+1
Based on your photos, it is quite apparent that your have thick skin at the tip of your nose, making it look big; and flaring alar. The bridge is also slightly broad with the tip deviated to the left. Tipplasty with skin thinning procedure (from inside) and alarplasty with at least bridge rasping will give you the nose close to what you are expecting. Canal septoplasty may also be necessary to correct the tip deviation. This techniques may not completely give you the result that you want based from the photoshopped version, but this will greatly improve the shape of your nose and bring it closer to the one that your want.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can a tiplasty and alar base reduction accomplish my photoshop results?

+1
 You can have a great improvement but not to the extent you have photoshopped.   You will need infracture to narrow the bridge. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.