Tip Rhinoplasty 1 Year Ago - Tip is Crooked when I Smile

On 1 side I have constant drainage that smells infected. This has been consistent since the surgery was done. My surgeon has prescribed Glyndimycon, and some other topical medications. I had an infection on my finger and had to take anti-bacterial medications for 2 weeks. That Dr said it would also clear up any nose infection I may have. My nose is slightly crooked when I do not smile and very crooked when I do smile. It was never crooked before the tip rhinoplasty.

Nasal tip asymmetry

+1

It is of concern to have persistent drainage from your nose one year after surgery. You should have this evaluated.  A crooked tip has to be evaluated as well in person.