Is a tip rhinoplasty relevant in my case?

I have a low bridge and a round tip. From the side, the round tip sticks out a tiny bit more than the bridge (imagine a ski jump nose with a rounder tip). Will a tip rhinoplasty make the tip narrower from the front, and smooth out the difference in elevation between the bridge and tip?

Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

A tip rhinoplasty will narrow the tip and improve definition of your "round " tip. You say that you have a low bridge, but I cannot see this in the frontal picture. Discuss augmentation of the bridge with your surgeon - this may not be your goal but consider all alternatives. Regardless, the tip can be changed so it is in good position relative to the projection of your bridge.

Tip rhinoplasty is a good choice in a select number of patients.

+1

You haven't submitted a profile view, but presuming your profile is satisfactory, you seem to be an excellent candidate for a "tip" rhinoplasty.  This operation will refine the tip, adding defintion, and in the process make it appear smaller.  Definitely a consideration.