Is a Tip Rhinoplasty Enough to Correct This Nose or is There Also Bone Work That Needs to Be Done to Even It Out? (photo)

My nose tip looks like a ball(clown nose). I avoid smiling in pictures because my nose looks even more like a ball when I smile. Contouring with makeup Does nothing for the boxy shape, it still looks ball like. Is it a simple procedure and could it be done closed?

Limited Rhinoplasty

A tip rhinoplasty could be done to improve the appearance of your nose but I would encourage you to consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist to discuss the benefits of a full rhinoplasty which I think you should consider.