Should I get a tip rhinoplasty done? But I am from India so little concerned about the post operative risk and healing? (photo)

I think I have nose tip asymmetry. Should I get operated? My father has the same issue but was never concerned. I am confused, please help.

Should I get a tip rhinoplasty done?

+1

The areas you are concerned about are frequently improved with a rhinoplasty. Whether you should have the procedure is a personal decision only you can make. Additional information about the procedure will help you decide if it is a procedure that you want to pursue.

Following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon with extensive nasal surgery experience who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes, your nostrils are asymmetric. This can be related to the underlying bony structure as well as the obvious soft tissue issue.

Rhinoplasty to narrow tip and or nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty to narrow tip and or nose can be done to give you a more aesthetically appealing nose. Your nostrils may not be perfect but the asymmetry can be greatly improved. See a very experienced surgeon for this surgery.

Should I get a tip rhinoplasty done? But I am from India so little concerned about the post operative risk and healing?

+1

Tip refinement may be reasonable.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.