How Much Would a Tip Refinement Cost? (photo)

If I already had to get surgery to fix a deviated septum, is the septum surgery is covered by my insurance? I kind of hate my nose from the front most of the time. How bad do you think it is?

Cost of a tip refinement

+2
The cost of the tip refinement or tip plasty  is approximately half of a full rhinoplasty cost. The tip- rhinoplasty must be paid for by the patient, while the septoplasty is usually billed to the patient's medical insurance once medical necessity has been documented. Co-pays and  deductibles  still apply for insurance related purposes. 

Cost of nasal tip surgery

+2

Good morning, thank you for your inquiry about the cost of tip rhinoplasty.

To give a broad range, the cost may be anywhere from $4,000 to $6,000.  I don't think sedation or anesthesia would be required as it adds to your recovery and costs.   You can do this under local anesthesia with ease in experienced hands.

Best of luck and be sure to get several consults.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Tip Refinement

+1

Your tip can be reduced and better defined. Also consider narrowing the base of your nose. The cost will vary, but will be $4000-6000. Select an experienced surgeon to achieve a natural result.

Reshaping the tip of the nose/ tip rhinoplasty

+1

You are a candidate for a tip rhinoplaty, which can improve the round, broad tip with flaring of the nostrils. THIS WILL BRING MORE BALANCE INTO YOUR NOSE. This surgery could be performed as out patient under local or general anesthesia and should not take more than 45 minutes. The cost is approximately $ 4000 to $ 5000,

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon