Tip Refinement and Breast Implants at the Same Surgery in Vancouver? (photo)

Hello, Looking to get a proffesional opinion on a tip refinement and breast augmentation (silicone gel) at the same surgery. Is this too much to get done at once? Attached are close ups of my nose, I'm hoping this can be fixed with cartlige removal and not having to dig into the bone. What are the average costs for both in Vancouver Area, willing to travel to Seattle or anywhere near to have the surgery. Please help!

Combined Surgeries At Once: Rhinoplsaty and Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear Solelis,

It is very much possible and as a matter of fact common to have rhinoplasty and breast augmentation performed at the same time.

It is very convenient to undergo surgery under general anesthesia once as well as paying for the anesthesiologist and the surgical center/hospital one fee.

Now, based on your attached photo your nose will be fixed without resorting to osteotomies (breaking and/or manipulating bones).

However, without examination it is not possible to provide you with a definitive plan on how to go about your nose and what is best for your case.

That being said please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform your surgeries and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Rhino and aug

+1

You can certainly have both procedures done at the same time if your surgeon agrees.   The most important thing is to select a really good rhinoplasty surgeon, since it is the procedure that requires much more skill and experience.  the two,procedures together  could run around 10,000 to 13,000 U.S. dollars.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation at the same setting

+1

Although this is possible to do there is a increase risk of seeding bacteria on the implant. The nose has colonized bacteria that maybe introduced into the blood stream during surgery. An implant can be seeded with bacteria and develope a biofilm that may cause a capsular contracture later as you heal. It is a slight risk you maybe taking. It would be wise to perform the rhinoplasty first and the augmentation later to minimize that risk as well as make sure your covered with appropriate antibiotics. You need to weigh the risk and benefits of the seeding of an implant verses have two seperte procedures done.

Wish you best of luck

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Nose surgery and Breast augmentation

+1

The two procedures can be combined. Regarding the specifics of each procedure, you need to consult with your plastic surgeon.  Address all your concerns with him/her. Check before and after photos for both procedures. It is also helpful if you take photos with of people who you want your nose , breast to look like. As for the cost, it varies for each region and surgeon.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Tip rhinoplasty can certainly be done together with breast augmentation.

+1

Hi.

This is an entirely reasonable plan.  It is not too much surgery to do together, and the procedures do not conflict with each other.  But I do not know anything about fees in Vancouver.  Good luck.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)