How Much is a Tip Reduction Rhinoplasty For A Bulbous Nose? (photo)

I am a 15 year old female and I have a bulbous nose ( it is not very big but it bothers me which is why I want to change it) Since the surgery would not alter any bones but would just remove or restructure cartilage, about how much would the total cost of the surgery be? (including hospital fees, anethesia, ect.)Thank you!

Tip Reduction Rhinoplasty

+1

The photograph indicates you are a candidate for a tip reduction rhinoplasty.  However, it is difficult to say whether or not you would need a full rhinoplasty based on just this photo.  If if is truly just taking care of the bulbous tip in Washington, DC the fees for everything would be between $4-4.500.

Washington Plastic Surgeon