Recent Tip Plasty. Can my Tip Drop After the Cast is Removed?

Hi there, I had open tip plasty approx 3 weeks ago. Although I understand there will be swelling for a while I think the tip was more rotated up when I had the cast removed after a week. Is it possible for the tip to drop afterwards and could it be due to laughing,smiling,less swelling?(Or maybe Im just used to seeing in everyday now and it hasnt changed at all and im working myself up over nothing)? Is there a way to prevent it drooping any further? Thanks for your help.

Nasal Tip Drop after Rhinoplasty

+2

The tip may appear less rotated as swelling resolves, without an actual change in tip position. Obviously you want to be careful after your surgery but facial animation will not do any harm. There is nothing you can do to constructively influence tip rotation.