Do I Need a Tip Plasty? (photo)

Hi there, I had open rhinoplasty 7 years ago and have never been truly happy with my tip. It still feels very swollen (if I pinch it, it's like pinching a ball) and I'm not sure if this is what is causing it to look bulbous-y. I also feel like my columella hangs down too much; particularly when I smile. Do you think I need a tip plasty?

Do I Need a Tip Plasty?

+2

Great attempt to post many photos BUT only in person nasal examination would be recommended in your case. I think tip revision rhinoplasty might be indicated. 

Do I Need a Tip Plasty?

+2

The tip can certainly be refined and elevated to bring your nose close to the morphed image.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Need for Tip Plasty

+1

You do not need  a tip plasty but the nose can be improved by slightly narrowing the tip and raising the hanging columella. It is difficult to tell with these pictures but the base of the nose appears wide. Subtle changes will refine your nose.