How Much Would Tip Plasty Cost? (photo)

I have always HATED how the tip of my nose is pointed down and is on the fatter side. I am wanting to get that fixed!! How much would this cost? Im not wanting to get the full Rhinoplasty procedure. Would what I am looking for be cheaper? HELP!

Tip plasty only

+1

Its very rare that only a tip-plasty can be performed on  a nose.   The entire remainder of the nose must be in excellent balance to be able to  accept the new shape of the tip. Very important  that the nasal tip balances with  the other components of the nose along with your facial features. There are price list is located on our website for your review

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html

You get what you pay for

+1

Look for cheap in clothing, not in surgery. you only have one nose and it is hard to hide. Cheap can give you a bad result for the rest of your life.