Does the Tip of my Nose Become More Depressed After I Use Nosesecret?

i use Nose Secret 2-3 hrs a week and i wonder whether due to the pressure on the tip of my nose, does the tip become more hooked or depressed after i take it out? or does it not affect the shape of my nose if its out after use?

Influence on Nose Tip position by Removable Nose Splints (Nose Secret)

+1

Regarding : " Does the Tip of my Nose Become More Depressed After I Use Nosesecret?
"

According to their web site   "NoseSecret is the only proven non-surgical nose job option with instant results that you can do on your own without the cost or hassle of nose surgery.

The product consists of a pair of curved and comfortable splints that you place at the inside edge of each nostril to make your nose look narrower and straighter, instantly"

There are no scientific studies that I am aware of that describe the long term effect of temporary internal nasal splinting on tip position. It is logical to assume that if the pressure is too great it will result in intranasal ulceration. Also, if the pressure by the splint on the tip results in skin expansion, once the splint is removed there would probably be some sagging of the tip with a narrower angle between the nose profile and the profile of the lip (the columellar labial angle). This change is seen with aging but prolonged use of these splints may increase the rate with which this happens.

Dr. Peter Aldea