Tip Droop After a Week?

I had open rhinoplasty 7 days ago and the doctor said he was going to fix my droopy tip. On one side it looks straight and not droopy. On the othet it looks to be drooping. Could this be because of swelling? And does swelling cause a tip to droop?

Tip Droop After a Week?

+1

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your question.  After a week, there is a lot of swelling. This can contribute to distortion of the nose.  Be patient and give it 6 - 12 months to heal.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Tip droop

+1

At one week post surgery there is most likely a lot of swelling. You have to give it time to heal first.

Tip droop

+1

You have a lot of swelling at one week.  Give it time before you make a judgement.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Need more time to judge the result

+1

You are too early to start judging your rhinoplasty results.  Follow up with your plastic surgeon and give it some time.