Tip Discoloration and Skin Health?

Hi, I have had multiple rhinoplasties and after my last revision I developed a slight skin discoloration over the left side of my tip, it's almost a slight white spot. I am worried because I know I need another revision as I still cannot breath through my nose and it is also still too short and assymetric. My question is could this be an indication of the poor health of my skin and am I at risk of necrosis if I have another revision especially if rib is used?

Blanching of skin after rhinoplasty

+2

Blanching of the skin may be an indication of thinning or decreased blood supply. This is not uncommon with multiple rhinoplasties. You and your surgeon must take this into consideration for future procedures. Rib is very firm and requires a healthy skin envelope.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon