What to Do if Tip is Still Bulbous After 2 Rhinoplasties?

first nose job was done at 16 in nyc even after a year there was no difference in my nose it was still bulbous with thick skin the surgeon said there was nothing else he could do. the next surgery was done in colombia at age 21 and now its been a year and its a bit smaller but not dramatic is there any hope for a smaller nose. I have a thick bulbous nose tip.

Wide nose thick skin

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your profile pictures – you should consider posting more images showing your profile as the solution may be adding more support to the bridge to make the nose narrower

Wait for swelling to go down

+1

First, I would wait for at least two years until all the swelling is gone, maybe even longer if you had an open rhinoplasty. I am sure something can be done but if you do it before swelling goes away, it may make it a lot worse. You don't want to go down the path of one Michael Jackson!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in Patient with Thick Skin

+1

Removal of  underlying bone and cartilage in a patient with thick skin, that will not contract after surgery, can actually result in a nose that looks wider and bigger.. Although the picture is not ideal, it appears you may benefit from actually adding cartilage to provide more shape and definition.

Rhinoplast

+1

Thick skin of the nose limits the results significantly.

After two rhinoplasties it is very difficult to get a good result, and probably will do more harm