I Have a Tiny Little Mark on My Cheeks After Fraxel?

I had my first fraxel 10 days ago and all the redness are nearly gone and i'm very happy with the new texture,my skin it's very smooth,but i noticed a tiny little mark on my cheeks and i don't know if just cause the skin it's still a little dry or it's cause it's a new white scar caused by the treatment:it's a tiny white line!i constantly keep my skin very moist with lots of cream for intolerant and sensitive skin!do you think i will have a permanent scar or it will improve with next fraxel

Mark after Fraxel

+1

I expect that your mark will gradually subside and not be a permanent scar.  Fraxel is a very safe laser and can actually improve the appearance of scars.  If the lesion persists, then I would recommend having your Dermatologist take a look.  Hope this helps.

Colorado Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Mark after #Fraxel

+1

Fraxel is a pretty safe laser when used in trained hands. I would recommend to wait it out and if its not beter to consult with your doctor who performed the procedure.

Misbah Khan, MD

Fraxel results take months to be complete

+1

fraxel and other similar modalities cause a deliberate and very precise injury to the skin and then the skin heals itself. this wound healing process takes many months....so the message is you are extremely early in the process and have a very long way to go to the end product of your treatments. don't worry and be patient!!!!

Bruce K. Barach, MD
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon