Tiny Pupils After Blepharoplasty

I had upper blepharoplasty 8 days ago now. I understand that the swelling is normal and can last months.

My problemis that my pupils are tiny at present and oddly shaped because of the swelling. how long before my pupils start to enlarge back to their original size?

Pupil changes should resolve 1 month after blepharoplasty

+1

Your pupils may be misshapen based on the swelling of the surgery or any eyedrops that you may be taking in the aftercare. This should resolve on its own within a month after the surgery. Blepharoplasty surgery does not involve any surgery on the pupils, only the skin structures on the eyelids.