Tiny lump on the tip of my nose after rhino/septoplasty - Is my nose still swollen? Or is this the final result?

I'm 5 months rhino and septoplasty post op. The tip of my nose is a little bulbous, could this be swelling? Or is this the final result. Also about a month ago, I noticed a little, pea sized lump on the right tip of my nose. What could this be? Is it going to go away? Or should I be concerned? Please help, My Surgery was done overseas, so unfortunately I can't visit/consult with my doctor.

Rhinoplasty Healing Process

+1
After rhinoplasty surgery, it usually takes 1-2 years for the healing process to be completed. The final result will not appear before the nose has completely healed.

Recovery and healing after rhinoplasty

+1
Your nose will continue to heal and undergo changes for a year after rhinoplasty.  It is difficult to speculate on want the contour irregularities on your nose are without knowing the specifics of your surgery, or at least an examination of pictures of your nose.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD