Just Had 2 Tiny Gynecomastia Lumps Removed from Under Nipples. When Can I Return to Jogging/training?

I just had 2 small lumps (gynecomastia) removed from under my nipples and I was wondering when it would heal, and when I could return to jogging and training? Thanks ahead!!

Return to Jogging/training post Gynecomastia

+1
Each surgeon has his or her own postoperative guidelines. Patients can generally start light activities about 5 to 7 days post surgery. More strenuous activities can generally be resumed 3 to 8 weeks post surgery. Consult your surgeon as he or she understands the scope of the surgery and the specifics about you.

Working out after gynecomastia surgery

+1
You should consult with your plastic surgeon and follow his postop instructions. Every surgeon has his own regimen. The response would also depend upon the amount of surgical resection performed and your postoperative course.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

When to return to running after Gynecomastia surgery?

+1

Usually I allow patients to return to light Cardio at two weeks and full Cardio at three weeks. You should check in with your surgeon however.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Return to Running after Gynecomastia Surgery?

+1

Your best resource is your your plastic surgeon; he/she knows exactly what operation was performed, how you are progressing, and is ultimately responsible for your care. Online consultants' advice may be confusing...