Tiny Frame, little Breast Tissue Wants a Sexy Look? (photo)

Hello.Im 25years,184cm. Yes I know im skinny,but thats just me. I have gained 15kg in the past to see if my boobs grew,but they did not.They just looked the same to my body probotions. I will probably be bigger when I get older, so I want my implants to fit that too, so they wont look small if I get like 10kg more on me.Is it possible to get a C-cup or something. I want them to be bigger than natural breasts in size,but have a natural look in shape.

Natural breast augmentation

+2

You are wise for wanting an implant that fits your frame - this will give you the best long term results without the higher risk of long term complications.

Planning a breast augmentation based on your existing breast tissue, amount of skin/fat on your chest, and the width of your chest often gives the best results...not unlike the pictures you posted.

See a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area and discuss tissue-based planning for your surgery.

Hope this helps,

A breast augmentation with a cohesive anatomical shape will give you the size that you want and a natural look

+2

Thank you for your question and all the photos.

A breast augmentation with a cohesive anatomical shape will give you the size that you want and a natural look.  High Profile round or Ultra High Profile will not give you a natural look. I recommend going to a surgeon who uses the Keller Funnel and one who uses the Sientra/Silimed anatomical shaped round base implant with high projection.  See attached link. The high strength gel ripples less which will be important for your tiny frame.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

+2

Yes you can have a new ultra high profile silicone that will fit you well. I recommend at least a 270 to 295 cc. 

Can I achieve this look?

+2

The photos you sent represented your goals appear quite reasonable based upon your own photos. 

Much depends upon parts of an examination that cannot be determined from photos alone. An in person exam with a plastic surgeon should allow you to communicate your goals (bring these photos) and discuss with your surgeon how to get there. You may be able to try on implants at your consultation, which I find very useful with my own patients. 

Thanks for your question and for the attached photos.

Sexy Look after Breast Augmentation?

+2

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. Based on your body type, careful communication of your goals will be very important;  I would suggest that you do not base this communication ( or your satisfaction with the results of surgery) on a specific cup size.  Goal pictures and an emphasis on achieving a “proportionate” (given your height and weight) result  may be helpful.

The best advice I can give you online is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.   Make sure that he/she can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “sexy look” or “natural” or “full C" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Also, learn about the pros/cons of saline versus silicone breast implants and which type of breast implant may be best suited for patients with your body type ( minimal body fat/soft tissue coverage).

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Sexy Look For A Tiny Frame

+1

A "sexy look" is in the eye of the patient and cup size is relatively meaningless. What you want are breast that look attractive to you. Find a plastic surgeon who has implant sizers and see approximately which size implant you would like. I would suggest placement behind the muscle.  

Howard N. Robinson, MD

Breast Augmentation

+1

Achieving a natural looking breast size to fit your body type is a good decision.  We recommend, during your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, proper measurements are taken to determine the right size and style of implants suitable to your body frame. At our practice we offer our patient’s the ability to try different breast implant sizers.  Having the patient try on the different size implants has been a good tool for both patient and doctor to determine the size the patient wants to achieve.

M. Mark Mofid, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon